S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients from online impressions until conversions and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer based in the US (Miami, Los Angeles, or New York City).
- Create mobile advertising formats using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and S4M Ad Builder proprietary platform;
- Apply and respect customers’ brand identities to mobile ads;
- Layout and design ads;
- Master constraints and limits required within mobile environment development and creation.
- Fluent or native in English. Spanish, Italian and French a +
- Software knowledge:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effect (Adobe Premiere also desirable)
- Microsoft office suite
- Basic knowledge in development (HTML5/CSS)
- Crazy enough to be our new cool team member and focus enough to be our new lethal weapon;
- You’re a young creative designer looking for improvement and knowledge in the ad/digital world;
- You’re attentive and take care of every detail;
- You have no problem with deadlines even if they’re short;
- Know how to manage multiple requests, communicate, explain and bring your expertise.
- Graduated from a Design / Graphic Arts school;
- Fond of digital and aware of the latest trends in mobile development;
- Passionate about mobile design and UX;
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace advertising agency environment;
- Team spirit, rigorous, and independent
Required Elements to Apply
- Cover letter
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send the required elements to email@example.com, with the subject line: Junior Graphic Designer US. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.