S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
To strengthen its product and offering, S4M is creating a Business Analytics department and is looking for a great Head of Business Analytics to lead it.
- As the Head of Business Analytics, you will report to the SVP Operations;
- You lead an international team of Business Analysts and will hire news talents to reinforce it;
- You will, alongside with the Product team, enhance the data querying and visualizing solutions already in place and, alongside with the compliance team, you will make sure that these solution respect the different privacy laws;
- You will also create the internal processes of the BA team and be the main point of contact in order to streamline communication between the BA team and the other teams within S4M (Sales, Account Management, Trading, Product);
- You will make S4M’s vision your own and enhance it with you with the discoveries made by the BA team to provide great insight for the company and ROI to its clients;
- You also be helping the Product team and especially the data science team enhancing the platforms algorithms and features with your experience from the field;
- You will also be the evangelist of your own team expertise within S4M and promote the benefits.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant field (Business or Data analyst)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fully proficient with Excel
- Knowledge of the digital advertising industry (adserving, RTB, data driven descisionning)
- Master Database and SQL
- Experience with data visualisation software (Tableau, SAS, etc.)
- Experience with notebook products (Zeppelin, Jupyter, etc.) as well as software development languages (Scala, Python, R) is a plus
- Experience in BI, Datawarehouses, ETL as well as statistical skill is a plus
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Head of Business Analytics. Only completed applications will be considered.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible.