Locala – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, Locala has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Senior Executive Assistant in the US.
As part of the Locala corporate team, the Senior Executive Assistant will ensure smooth day-to-day operations. This is a position that requires a high-level of Service Attitude, Communication and Negotiation skills. This role is ideal for an ambitious individual looking to work in a very dynamic and international environment.
You will report to the CEO US and the Group HR Director.
Event, Travel & Hospitality – 40%
- Proactively manage, coordinate and organize internal and external events, social activities and charitable giving, finding creative ways to delight our employees and our clients within our budget and operational constraints;
- Book and register conferences for various team as needed, including travel and accommodation;
- Proactively anticipate food & beverage needs for team, and whenever guests are present;
- Track detailed budgets for a travel on a per project basis.
Office Management – 40%
- Run the offices, maintain and develop relationship with employees to understand their expectations and keep an open communication at all times;
- Keep every space clean and organized to improve the team productivity, the office services and safety;
- Maintain good relationships and contracts with suppliers, vendors and clients;
- Create and maintain a positive culture for employees, and a high level of employee engagement.
Finance – 20%
- Help the central team with the monthly invoices for all company’s campaigns;
- Practice cash collection and meet the monthly targets;
- Make sure to keep the Finance up to date on Receipts, invoices, and legal documents;
- Resolve all financial issues with clients;
- Create a vendor profile with every client.
- Five years of progressively advanced experience;
- Perfect English speaking. Spanish is a plus;
- Advanced and varied computer software skills required;
- Education is irrelevant, as long as you’re driven to win, and experienced!
- Start-up mentality;
- Desire to roll-up your sleeves;
- High dedication to customer service and hospitality;
- Very positive attitude and ever-present smile;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Large sense of urgency with everything that you do;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements;
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers);
- Knowledges of Health and Safety local compliancy.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Senior Executive Assistant.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.