Locala – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real world. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, Locala has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team! In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Senior Trading Manager based in New-York, Miami, or Los Angeles.
The Senior Trading Manager will report to the Head of Customer Success and role will involve:
- Setup, traffic, and optimize multiple ad campaigns in Locala’s Drive-To-Store Platform “FUSIO by Locala”
- Daily campaign management by optimizing bidding, pacing & performance to ensure KPI delivery
- Work closely with accounts team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients
- Identify relevant audience pools for campaigns and provide recommendations on value
- Work directly with ad operations team and analytics teams to ensure all tracking is in place
- Work closely with internal development and creative teams to provide technical advice on the creative formats and implementation of custom advertising solution
- Work closely with Head of Customer Success to identify areas for improvement, share best practices and knowledge with the team.
- Mentor and assist new hires and junior Trading Managers
- 4-5 years’ Trafficking experience in the Ad Tech/Digital advertising field
- Experience working with large data sets and understanding of analytic methodologies for data evaluation
- Proven ability to problem-solve and creative thinking towards challenging analytic problems
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and pay strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and familiarity with other data manipulation tools
- Comfortable with a start-up mindset, open to facing interesting challenges globally
- Plus: experience and knowledge of digital programmatic buying
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Senior Trading Manager NY/MIA/LA”. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates