LOCALA DRIVES VISITS TO LONE DESIGN CLUB POP-UP STORE
Lone Design Club x The Crown Estate
The Crown Estate partnered with Lone Design Club to launch a pop up on Regent Street which brought together industry leaders, change-makers and a range of sustainability conscious, independent fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. The store aimed to showcase the small steps we can all make towards a more sustainably-conscious lifestyle, through a free events programme, and upcycling and rental areas in store.
To achieve our goal, we created two audience clusters targeting GenZ and women with interest in sustainable fashion. Using localAudience capabilities, Locala created a competitor conquesting strategy to target users seen in other stores that are offering sustainable clothing.
Locala created a set of 3 creative sizes, allowing us to maximize our campaign reach. The combination of animated banner, video MPU and interstitial formats drove strong engagement from users exposed to a greater variety of media content.
Locala leveraged our proprietary and highly accurate location-based targeting to precisely reach users within a set catchment from Regent Street to drive users to visit the pop-up store.
Highlight the key results of the campaign
- Impressions : 274,555 impressions and a total of 124,703 unique users exposed to the campaign.
- Clicks and CTR : 2,405 clicks with a 0.88% CTR (within benchmark of 0.8% to 1%)
- Landing page / visits : 1,452 arrivals on the store locator map
Key results for a Drive-to-Store campaign
- Store visits : 243 (strong for a popup store only open for 1 month)
- Visitation rate : 0.195% on exposed group
- Footfall uplift : 32.43% (above benchmark at 21%)
- Cost Per Visit = £14.40 (below benchmark of £23)