Data Processing AgreementLast update – March 2022 THIS DATA PROCESSING AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) enters into force as of the date of the first use of ASK LOCALA’s services (as defined below) by Customer (the “Effective date”).
- ASK LOCALA SAS, a company incorporated and registered in France under number 535 055 750 and whose registered office is at 55 rue d’Amsterdam 75008 Paris, France, (“ASK LOCALA”);
- The advertiser or agency who entered into an insertion order which refers to this Agreement (“Customer”).
- Customer is an advertiser selling goods/services in stores and/or online, or a media agency acting on behalf of an advertiser.
- ASK LOCALA is a global provider of mobile advertising media and data management technology. ASK LOCALA owns a technology platform named “FUSIO” that enables buying and bidding in real time to display mobile advertising. Furthermore, the platform allows advertisers and their media agencies to learn more about their advertisements through a set of analytic tools.
- Customer has agreed to, through an intermediary, use some services proposed by ASK LOCALA (the “Services”, as defined below). To that end, Customer has previously entered into a contract with such intermediary that includes, without limitation, the provision of the Services to Customer through that intermediary (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer’s Contract”). On its side, ASK LOCALA has previously entered into a contract with such intermediary that includes, without limitation, the provision of the Services to Customer through that intermediary.
- In connection with its supply of the Services to Customer, ASK LOCALA will be required to process personal data and other data and information on behalf of Customer as described in Schedule 1.
- The parties have therefore agreed to enter into this Agreement.