Locala’s aim is to help brands succeed, we want to see busy stores, popular restaurants and thriving car dealerships. We help our brand partners achieve their goals by delivering advertising that drives more customers to stores, dealerships and restaurants.
Our drive-to-store platform Fusio reaches local customers at a global scale, with advertising that’s tailored to every step of the customer journey.
We were founded in 2011, by experts in advertising and marketing technologies, who wanted to help brands achieve their goals.
Locala now has offices around the world, over 200 people make up our fantastic team, and more than 1,000 brands use our platform to drive customers to physical locations!
Locala are looking for an Account Manager based in Brussels.
You will report to the Country manager and your role will involve:
- Day-to-day client management with their mobile campaigns, working hand in hand with the Sales Managers;
- Full responsibility for campaign sales push and delivery: strategic watch, RFP coordination, client management, briefing stakeholders, ad operations & performance optimization & reporting in relationship with the traffic and trading team;
- Creation and delivery of weekly campaign reports;
- Support of the sales team with pre-sales and campaign approval;
- Monitoring campaign delivery with trader team;
- Project management with the design team to deliver best in class creative executions;
- Upsell to and hot desk at agencies to drive deeper relationships with our clients;
- Keep abreast of market knowledge and insights.
- Over 1 year of experience in an Account Management position in an online ad Company (RTB, Programmatic media buying);
- Experience with ad-serving, DSP, video, and rich media vendor tools;
- Client-facing experience;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent written skills;
Plus: A Bachelor degree in a related field and an experience in the mobile media expertise.
- An English speaker (oral and written)
- Familiar with the media agencies landscape;
- Familiar with digital tracking solutions (Double Click, Sizmek, Nielsen, …);
- Comfortable with a start-up mindset, facing interesting challenges globally;
- A problem solver and detail oriented;
- Highly organised and able to prioritise;
- Excellent in building relationships with agency teams;
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with high expectations;
- Self-motivated, curious and hard working.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Account Manager Brussels. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.