S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology to connect brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has 150+ employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are a close-knit team of hardworking engineers, product owners and designers who put collaboration and team spirit above all. Individually, we enjoy a high degree of freedom in our work, while sharing the same goals with and always having the support of the whole team.
Today, we are growing and are looking for smart, humble, diverse, curious and creative people that want to work alongside us. If you are motivated by a rapidly changing environment, full of challenges ranging from technological and statistical aspects to UX choices, all in order to make using our product a breeze, we are seeking a Fullstakc Engineer to join the Product Engineering team.
Here is what we will be expecting from you if you work at S4M:
- To build awesome collaborative experiences with particular attention to the context (technical, functional, business, and human);
- To participate in the definition of the architecture to find the best solutions to achieve high performance, reliability, and elasticity in an event-driven micro service-oriented architecture;
- To be involved in the product team’s life and the understanding of business needs;
- To strive achieving technical excellence across projects by ensuring the quality of what you deliver;
- To add proper unit tests to your development;
- To understand and respect the development and release process of the team;
- To communicate to the VP Engineering any blocker or other problem that affects your work;
- To encourage skills development of your fellow colleagues;
- To produce documentation of tech decisions and code to allow smooth onboarding of newcomers;
- To have mindful communication with the other members of the team but also with external actors;
As a Fullstack engineer we will also expect from you that:
- You like new challenges and you have a product-oriented mindset;
- You’ve knowledge of ReactJS (experience with hooks is a plus) and Redux;
- You’ve some experience in developing Java and/or Kotlin applications (Spring FW);
- You’re curious and open-minded about working with new technologies;
- You’ve knowledge in DDD, CQRS, CRTD;
- You’re a team worker and you like to take initiative and bring a collaborative attitude;
- You’ve no issue communicating in French and in English.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Fullstack Engineer. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.