S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients from online impressions until conversions and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
To support our international growth, we are looking for a Graphic Designer based in London.
The Graphic Designer will report to the VP Brand Strategy & Communications. This is an exciting opportunity to shape S4M’s identity globally. Your role will involve:
- Own S4M’s brand identity, managing and updating company brand guidelines and assets
- Design marketing collateral including: pagers, PowerPoint presentations, infographics
- Design assets and visuals for emails, social media, events and tradeshows (print & digital)
- Create email and landing page templates on Hubspot and visuals for S4M website
- Build and adapt videos of S4M’s platform
- Ensure design consistency across all markets and mediums
- Create product marketing materials: email templates, pagers, video demos
- Collaborate with Product Design team who are responsible for S4M’s UX and UI
- Maintain S4M’s website
- Experience of working on marketing collateral, ability to work with PowerPoint
- Able to adapt/advise on tailoring marketing content to the medium
- Website design experience – you should have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, web standards and email best practice
- Languages required: Fluent or native in English. Spanish, Italian and French are a plus.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Microsoft office suite (PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Hubspot (or other automation/emailing tools)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and flexibly with international colleagues
- A razor-sharp eye and great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and deliver quickly, prioritising workload successfully, meeting tight deadlines
- 5 years’ experience working on marketing teams
- Graduated from a Design / Graphic Arts school or relevant experience
Required Elements to apply
- website / portfolio;
Applications without those elements won’t be considered.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line Graphic Designer. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.