S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology to connect brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has 180+ employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to join our fun-loving team!
We’re currently expanding and seeking a Head of Customer Success to service our clients in the East Coast. Join our global, award winning company S4M and help drive consumers into physical stores, dealers, and restaurants.
The Head of Customer Success defines, builds and manages how S4M interacts with our customers within the East Coast territory. They are responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction and retention with S4M’s products or services.
- Coordinate day-to-day customer success operations in alignment with the existing S4M customer segmentation
- Aside from supervising pre-sale AM’s, post-sale AM’s, designers & Traders, implement strategic initiatives, develop best practices, and ensure that deadlines and standards are met.
- This entails assigning day-to-day tasks and guiding teams through issue escalations and client interactions, as well as engaging with key clients directly to cultivate long-term relationships.
- Ensure that all client requests are executed within assigned service timelines.
- Maintain consistency and quality in all client communications.
- Partnering very closely with our sales teams to engage with leaders at prospective customers and existing customers to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Maintain positive, long-term and productive relationships with clients. Work to bring creative solutions to prospective clients and to build the business of current clients.
- Engage firsthand with clients during complex situations such as high-level planning, contract signing, unusual requests. In these cases, you must manage expectations, address inquiries, and assess customer requirements with accuracy.
- Address client escalated inquiries and issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Lead team in resolving client issues while complying with service-level agreements.
- Keep a sharp eye on open customer cases and step in directly when they reach critical levels. In addition, regularly inform executives and relevant department heads about major product or service problems.
- Obtain client feedback and recommend service improvements
- Ensure that your teams are fully trained on all aspects of the job (i.e planning, reporting, setups, pacing). Provide the team with all necessary tools and training to improve core expertise and continued career growth. Assist with designing the training and implementation of all internal and external tools.
- Create and enforce effective process and information flow between the customer success team and other disciplines. I.e. Billing, Marketing, Sales
- Stay on top of support tickets and escalate when necessary
- 6+ years of experience at an ad agency, publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, DSP, or other online advertising roles — mobile advertising a plus.
- 2+ years management experience, preferably within a customer success organization or comparable customer-facing roles, in a high growth technology company
- Superior professionalism and business acumen.
- Self-starter – ability to self-motivate and establish new business.
- Exceptional organization, presentation and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team-player.
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion for delivering value and exceeding customers’ expectations
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with the title “Head of Customer Success, East Coast.”