Locala – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. Locala created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. Locala is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients from online impressions until conversions and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, Locala has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for an Insight Manager based in Paris.
As an Insight Manager, you shall be responsible for the final reporting of our clients campaigns, as well as the insight recommendations and repeat business opportunities. You will report to the VP Customer Success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Alongside the account management team, provide analysis of our client data-sets and provide deep recommendations;
- Produce post-sales reports providing value to Locala’s key clients;
- Provide ongoing input to the product and business leads on ways to improve our offering to better meet the needs of owned partners;
- Align with account manager and sales lead to develop and package up measurement insights reports and present to our clients;
- Provide ad hoc sectoral analysis and market monitoring in order to deepen our customer recommendations;
- Upsell recommendations to build customer loyalty;
- Process of end-of-campaign data and development of assessments and related analyses.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a media agency ;
- Excellent analysis and synthesis skills ;
- Knowledge of advertising business & programmatic ;
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both verbal and written ;
- Knowledge of media strategy to adapt recommendations to business ;
- Knowledge of SQL, or any programming language is a plus.
- Able to undertake statistical analysis and to provide strategic insight ;
- Fluent in English ;
- Highly organised ;
- Rigorous and pay attention to details ;
- Very familiar with digital KPIs ;
- Comfortable with diffusing a data culture internally.
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Insight Manager. Only completed applications will be considered. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.