This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to dive into the world of digital advertising with new challenges every day! You will join a dynamic and motivated team based in Paris and be a part of a fast growing international company.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a team player with a positive attitude and ready to learn. The Junior Communications Officer will report to the Head of Communications.
If you wish to apply please send your resume and cover letter (mandatory) to firstname.lastname@example.org titled Junior Communications Officer.
Only complete applications will be considered.
· Community Management : daily social media posts creation and publication in English and French
· Events : external and internal events coordination and communications
· Internal communications : Produce and communicate with the entire company internal content in English to strengthen our corporate culture (internal newsletters, satisfaction survey, best-practice sharing,…)
· Content production : Translate, produce and publish external communications content in English and French to promote the S4M brand (blog posts, clients emailings,…)
· Assist in monitoring and reporting to provide insights on how to improve digital content engagement, and brand visibility
· Fluent in English with professional proficiency in French – Spanish is a plus
· Knowledge/1st experience within the digital media ecosystem – knowledge of ad tech market and digital advertising is a plus
· Proven technical writing skills, ability to synthesis and adapt complex data into company and industry discourse
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
· Strong attention to details and high expectations for quality with strong creative skills
Starting date: ASAP
Salary: 24K € basic + 2k € bonus
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.