S4M’s aim is to help brands succeed, we want to see busy stores, popular restaurants and thriving car dealerships. We help our brand partners achieve their goals by delivering advertising that drives more customers to stores, dealerships and restaurants.
Our drive-to-store platform Fusio reaches local customers at a global scale, with advertising that’s tailored to every step of the customer journey.
We increase value from campaign spend by identifying people who are potential customers and making sure they are local and relevant to your business before placing an advert. S4M optimizes and reports on business KPIs like store visits and sales, and our results are always independently verified.
We were founded in 2011, by experts in advertising and marketing technologies, who wanted to help brands achieve their goals. S4M now has offices around the world, over 200 people make up our fantastic team, and more than 1,000 brands use our platform to drive customers to physical locations
S4M are looking for a Marketing Manager US to drive awareness and understanding of our drive-to-store platform among brands and agencies across the US.
Based in New York, this role sits on the global marketing team, reporting into the Global VP Brand Strategy and Communications. We’re looking for someone with a solid marketing background, who can roll up their sleeves, think creatively and work independently to deliver successful marketing and communications campaigns.
In this role you’ll:
- Create and deliver the tactical marketing plan for the US.
- Manage all local marketing spend, ensure return on investment is measured and optimised.
- Create engaging content that will resonate with S4M’s clients across the US.
- Oversee PR in the US, as well as an opportunity to develop press worldwide.
- Manage S4M’s presence at industry events (online and offline).
- Promote S4M’s brand across all communication channels.
- Run US-specific vertical marketing campaigns to generate qualified leads for S4M’s sales team.
- Develop lead nurture campaigns for S4M’s existing customer/prospect base.
- Work closely with sales leadership to ensure sales teams in local markets are supported with relevant materials.
Our ideal candidate
- Experience managing marketing activations across the US.
- Experience working with external agencies (e.g. video/PR/creative).
- Able to create compelling content tailored to an audience.
- 5 years’ working in b2b marketing roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Fluency in Spanish is an advantage.
- Strong interest in advertising technology.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Marketing Manager US. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.