Locala (Success for Mobile) is a fast-growing mobile ad tech company founded in 2011 in France. Today we work with more than 500 advertisers to manage their mobile advertising campaigns worldwide. We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to join our fun-loving team! In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Mobile Media Trader based in Singapore.
- Setup, traffic, and optimize online ad campaigns in both the ad server and DSP, working with internal teams to receive assets for campaign launches
- Daily campaign management by optimizing bidding, pacing & performance to ensure KPI delivery
- Identify relevant audience pools for campaigns and provide recommendations on value
- Work closely with accounts team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients
- Work directly with ad operations team and analytics teams to ensure all tracking is in place
- Work closely with internal development and creative teams to provide technical advice on the creative formats and implementation of custom advertising solution
- Work closely with the headquarter office to consolidate knowledge and best practices within the Locala group
- Expert knowledge of digital programmatic buying with 2-5 years of hands-on experience using demand-side platforms
- Experience working with large data sets and understanding of analytic methodologies for data evaluation
- Proven ability to problem-solve and creative thinking towards challenging analytic problems
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills – ability to distill key ideas for a non-mathematical audience
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and familiarity with other data manipulation tools
- Familiar with local media agencies landscape
- Comfortable with a start-up mindset, open to facing interesting challenges globally
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, etc.) preferred. Advanced degree (MA or PhD) desired but not required
- Singapore experience and currently based in Singapore is a requirement
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org titled, Mobile Media Trader Singapore.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.
[cta url=”https://www.s4m.io/about-us/who-we-are/” text=”Learn more about Locala”]