Locala – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology to connect brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real world. Locala created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. Locala is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, Locala has 150+ employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to join our fun-loving team!
To support our international business and our future growth, we are seeking a Platform & Operations Manager.
As a member of the Locala Product Services team, you will:
- Use and master new internal and external tools to improve Locala productivity and scalability (DSP, Screenshots platform, Third party technologies like IAS, DCM);
- Be involved in the creation and development of new services for Locala clients in Manage Service and Self Service;
- Work for global projects with all department within the company and all countries (APAC / EUROPE / US);
- Create content to increase tools adoption and internal/external team knowledge;
- Use our internal process and tools to report on your project;
- Be the point of content in every countries to train and collect feedback about all services provided;
- Act as an internal ambassador for all tools and project designed within Product Service team;
- Act as an expert consultant for Fusio DSP client;
- Report on new services usage and roadblocks;
- Be responsible for guidelines creation and application.
- Master’s degree with a minimum of 3 years experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) in English;
- Very organized;
- Strong Excel, Tableau, Salesforces skills;
- Knowledge of any DSP.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Platform & Operations Manager. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.