Locala – the Mobile Shopper Advertising Platform – is a French tech startup headquarted in Paris that has rapidly scaled out globally, with 200 employees in 10 offices around the world – including 2 offices in the US (NYC and Miami).
Locala’s disruptive mobile-first platform is the only technology to have received the MRC (Media Rating Council) accreditation in the US across the entire mobile user journey. With unique MRC certified guaranteed pricing models, Locala is bridging the gap between the digital and real word with truthfull real metrics.
Its unified technology empowers brands with full transparency and control from impression to conversion on web/app and physical points of sales.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, Locala was ranked #39 out of more than 500 companies in the latest Deloitte Fast 50 Ad tech ranking.
We service more than 500 advertisers around the world and are growing at very rapid pace, looking for more super hungry and motivated employees to join our teams!
Discover more: https://www.s4m.io
- You will have a large territory within the Miami, US Hispanic and Latam region, calling on Tier 1 and Tier 2 agencies, as well as client direct.
- You will be taking advantage of Locala’s MRC accredidation, Unique CPLP (Cost Per Landing Page) pricing model, and proprietary creative suite.
- To be successful you will need to be able to thrive in a nimble fast moving environment, at the confluene of Strategy, Creativity and cutting edge Technology
- You have about 2 years agency sales experience with established contacts across the main holding companies across US Hispanic, Latam and Miami Region as well as advertisers direct.
- You have sold CPM, CPC custom audience, retargeting, campaigns.
- You have sound knowledge of the mobile ecosystem and have contacts across agency digital and mobile activators/decision makers and buyers.
- You are passionate about working in a start-up environment with entrepreneur style.
- Speaking both English and Spanish
- Speaking Portuguese is a plus
- Holding an American Visa
In a nut shell!
We are looking for young, hungry sellers, genuine hunters.
A must, is an internal drive to be successful along with a positive attitude.
What we do is not rocket science, but it does require a tenacious approach and persistence.
In turn we will do everything in our power to ensure your success.
Training, product development, hands on leadership when needed or requested, and a positive family atmosphere.
Work hard, and together we will transform your daily routine into a formidable adventure!
If you wish to apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
with the subject line: Sales Account Executive US Hispanic and Latam. Only completed applications will be considered.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.
[cta url=”https://www.s4m.io/about-us/who-we-are/” text=”Learn more about Locala”]