Locala – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology to connect brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. Locala created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. Locala is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, Locala has 180+ employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun -loving team!
To support our growth, we are seeking a Sales Director to join our Sales Team in Midwest, ideally in Chicago or Detroit.
The Sales Director will report to the Head of Sales, West Coast. Your main responsibilities:
- Develop new business and build a portfolio of new clients within your territory.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with key agency and brand decision -makers.
- Meet and exceed pre-determined Quarterly Sales Goals.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention.
- Act as a team player and client advocate at all times.
- Meet with key brand decision-makers and agencies to prove benefit of Locala’s technology over competition or current solutions.
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation, closure, and renewal.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Collaborate with account management and trading teams to upsell clients.
- Must have strong negotiation skills.
- Maintain an up-to-date Salesforce profile – Salesforce proficiency a plus.
- Weekly pipeline updates shared with Team and Management.
- Be present and in touch with clients on regular basis.
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting with our CRM.
- Organize ROI focused entertainment activities.
- BA/BS required.
- 3+ years of experience at an ad agency, publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, DSP, or other online advertising roles –mobile advertising a plus.
- Established relationships with advertising agencies or brands a plus.
- Superior professionalism and business acumen.
- Solution oriented.
- Self-starter – ability to self-motivate and establish new business.
- Exceptional organization, presentation and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team-player.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line Sales Director, Midwest. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.