Locala’s aim is to help brands succeed, we want to see busy stores, popular restaurants and thriving car dealerships. We help our brand partners achieve their goals by delivering advertising that drives more customers to stores, dealerships and restaurants.
Our drive-to-store platform Fusio reaches local customers at a global scale, with advertising that’s tailored to every step of the customer journey.
We were founded in 2011, by experts in advertising and marketing technologies, who wanted to help brands achieve their goals.
Locala now has offices around the world, over 200 people make up our fantastic team, and more than 1,000 brands use our platform to drive customers to physical locations!
Locala are looking for Trading Manager based in Brussels.
You will report to the Country Manager and your role will involve:
- Setup, traffic, and optimize online ad campaigns in both the ad server and DSP, working with internal teams to receive assets for campaign launches
- Daily campaign management by optimizing bidding, pacing & performance to ensure KPI delivery
- Identify relevant audience pools for campaigns and provide recommendations on value
- Work closely with accounts team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients
- Work directly with ad operations team and analytics teams to ensure all tracking is in place
- Work closely with internal development and creative teams to provide technical advice on the creative formats and implementation of custom advertising solution
- Work closely with the headquarter office to consolidate knowledge and best practices within the Locala group.
- A degree in Digital Marketing
- Strong interest in digital advertising and automation
- Born problem-solver, resourceful and curious
- Able to accept the repetition of certain tasks on a daily basis
- Want to work for a variety of clients
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent written skills;
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Trading Manager Brussels”. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.