Locala – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, Locala has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Trading Manager based in one of our offices in the US (New-York, Miami, LA, San Francisco or Chicago).
- Setup, traffic, and optimize online ad campaigns in both the ad server and DSP, working with internal teams to receive assets for campaign launches
- Daily campaign management by optimizing bidding, pacing & performance to ensure KPI delivery
- Identify relevant audience pools for campaigns and provide recommendations on value
- Work closely with accounts team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients
- Work directly with ad operations team and analytics teams to ensure all tracking is in place
- Work closely with internal development and creative teams to provide technical advice on the creative formats and implementation of custom advertising solution
- Work closely with the headquarter office to consolidate knowledge and best practices within the Locala group
- Expert knowledge of digital programmatic buying with 2-5 years of hands-on experience using demand-side platforms
- Experience working with large data sets and understanding of analytic methodologies for data evaluation
- Proven ability to problem-solve and creative thinking towards challenging analytic problems
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills – ability to distil key ideas for a non-mathematical audience
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and familiarity with other data manipulation tools
- Familiar with local media agencies landscape
- Comfortable with a start-up mindset, open to facing interesting challenges globally
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, etc.) preferred. Advanced degree (MA or PhD) desired but not required.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Trading Manager. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.