S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology to connect brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has 180+ employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
The Senior Global Communications Manager will report to the Director of Content Marketing and your role will involve:
- Executing S4M’s global external and internal communications strategy;
- Developing S4M’s local key messaging strategy in English across all social media channels and email newsletters.
- Producing brand content in English and French: blog posts, clients e-mailings, opinion pieces, press releases, client case studies…;
- Managing global press announcement : produce content, pitch it to journalists, track press mentions,…;
- Planning and managing events (Industry trade shows, conferences and speaking slots, S4M events, etc.): communications and logistics (suppliers management, registration process, goodies…);
- Managing postings to S4M’s website: creating and publishing content;
- Monitoring local and global Communications budgets and KPIs;
- Assisting in monitoring and reporting to provide insights on how to improve digital content engagement, and brand visibility.
What we expect from you:
- Proven track record (5-10 years) in orchestrating successful communication plans in an international environment;
- Experience working in the field of digital advertising or media industry;
- Strong knowledge of the technology industry and digital landscape;
- Native fluency in English and French;
- Being proficient in Italian and Spanish is a plus.
- Proven technical English and French writing skills and track record in developing content;
- Ability to synthesize and adapt complex data into company, industry and PR discourse;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Strong attention to details and high expectations for quality with creative skills;
- Real team player with high energy and positive attitude;
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related communications field preferred.
At S4M, we are committed to diverse and inclusive hiring and to promoting equal opportunities throughout our processes and beyond. Our offers are open to everyone, regardless of origin, gender, religion, disability, etc. Do not hesitate to apply!