S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology to connect brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has 180+ employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
S4M is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive awareness and understanding of our drive-to-store platform among brands and agencies. Based in the US, this role sits on the global marketing team, reporting into the Global Director of Sales Enablement. We’re looking for someone with a solid marketing background, who can roll up their sleeves, think creatively and work independently to deliver successful marketing and communications campaigns.
In this role you’ll:
- Execute the tactical marketing plan for the US.
- Manage all local marketing spend, ensure return on investment is measured and optimised.
- Create engaging content that will resonate with S4M’s clients across the US.
- Oversee PR in the US, as well as an opportunity to develop press worldwide.
- Manage S4M’s presence at industry events (online and offline).
- Promote S4M’s brand across all communication channels.
- Run US-specific vertical marketing campaigns to generate qualified leads for S4M’s sales team.
- Develop lead nurture campaigns for S4M’s existing customer/prospect base.
- Oversee execution of video case studies in partnership with sales teams and clients.
- Create marketing material to support new product launches and campaigns.
- Work closely with sales leadership to ensure sales teams in local markets are supported with relevant materials.
Our ideal candidate
- Experience managing marketing activations across the US and/or Canada.
- Experience working with external agencies (e.g. video/PR/creative).
- Able to create compelling content tailored to an audience.
- 3 years working in b2b marketing roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Fluency in Spanish or French is an advantage.
- Strong interest in advertising technology.