Locala – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology to connect brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. Locala created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. Locala is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, Locala has 180+ employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
Locala is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive awareness and understanding of our drive-to-store platform among brands and agencies. Based in Paris, this role sits on the global marketing team, reporting to the Global Director of Sales Enablement. We’re looking for someone with a solid marketing background, who can roll up their sleeves, think creatively and work independently to deliver successful marketing and communications campaigns.
In this role you’ll:
- Execute the tactical marketing plan for the EU, UK and other international markets.
- Manage all local marketing spend, ensure return on investment is measured and optimized.
- Create engaging content that will resonate with Locala’s clients across the EU.
- Oversee PR in international territories, as well as an opportunity to develop press worldwide.
- Manage Locala’s presence at industry events (online and offline).
- Promote Locala’s brand across all communication channels.
- Run EU-specific vertical marketing campaigns to generate qualified leads for Locala’s sales team.
- Develop lead nurture campaigns for Locala’s existing customer/prospect base.
- Work closely with sales leadership to ensure sales teams in local markets are supported with relevant materials.
Our ideal candidate
- Experience managing marketing activations across the EU.
- Experience working with external agencies (e.g. video/PR/creative).
- Able to create compelling content tailored to an audience.
- 5 years’ working in b2b marketing roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory.
- Strong interest in advertising technology.