Locala – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology to connect brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. Locala created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. Locala is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, Locala has 180+ employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
We’re excited to hire our first Demand Generation Manager! This individual will play a key role in driving lead and pipeline generation. We’re looking for someone who can handle the paid search, display, and other paid media along with ABM campaigns while working closely with Marketing Operations to effectively generate the right leads and support their buying journey.
The Demand Generation Manager will report to the Director of Marketing Operations, and will involve:
- Take ownership of pipeline creation and meeting monthly and quarterly MQL, meeting, and pipeline targets
- Manage spends and campaigns across Google Adwords, Display, Paid Social etc.
- Experience in content strategy supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Work with marketing and sales teams to promote and leverage events, webinars, etc.
- Work with content and product marketing to generate and leverage existing content
- Build, execute, and optimize demand generation campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of demand generation experience
- Experience with AdWords
- Previous ABM experience
- Experience marketing to a technical audience
- Familiarity with cloud-native technologies
- Data and results-driven mindset
Nice to have:
- French-speaking a plus
- Familiarity with HubSpot or similar marketing automation platform
- Email marketing optimization experience
At Locala, we are committed to diverse and inclusive hiring and to promoting equal opportunities throughout our processes and beyond. Our offers are open to everyone, regardless of origin, gender, religion, disability, etc. Do not hesitate to apply!