S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients from online impressions until conversions and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Design Manager based in Paris.
- Create mobile advertising formats using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and S4M Ad Builder proprietary platform;
- Apply and respect customers’ brand identities to mobile ads;
- Layout and design ads;
- Master constraints and limits required within mobile environment development and creation.
- Basic fundamentals of HTML5 and CSS3 integration are mandatory;
- Mastering After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator are mandatory;
- Digital and mobile knowledge are mandatory;
- Basic fundamentals of animation;
- Minimum one year of agency experience;
- Professional English mandatory;
- Experience working with major national and international brands.
- Graduated from a Design / Graphic Arts school;
- Found of digital and aware of the last trends in mobile development;
- Passionate about mobile design and UX;
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace advertising agency environment;
- Team Spirit, rigorous, polyvalent and independent.
Salary based on profile/experience.
Required Elements to apply
- website / portfolio;
- cover letter.
Applications without those elements won’t be considered.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send the required elements to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Design Manager.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.