S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Insights Analyst based in New-York.
As a Insights Analyst, you shall be responsible for aiding in the completion in reporting of our clients’ campaigns, as well as the insight recommendations and repeat business opportunities.
The role will involve:
- Creation and delivery of end of campaign insights reports;
- General support of the sales, pre-sales and post-sales team efforts;
- Alongside the account management team, provide analysis of our client data-sets and provide deep recommendations;
- Produce post-sales reports providing value to S4M’s key clients;
- Provide ongoing input to the business on ways to improve our offering to better meet client needs;
- Align with account manager and sales lead to develop and package up measurement insights reports and present to our clients;
- Upsell recommendations to build customer loyalty based on insights;
- Process of end-of-campaign data and development of assessments and related analysis.
- At least 1 year experience in digital advertising or similar field
- Excellent analysis and synthesis skills
- Knowledge of the advertising industry along with understanding of the programmatic landscape
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both verbal and written along with strong story-telling abilities
- Knowledge of media strategy to adapt recommendations to business
- Knowledge of SQL or any programming language is a plus
- Able to undertake statistical analysis and to provide strategic insight
- Able to quickly learn new software and technology
- Highly organized with the ability to meet short deadlines
- Rigorous and can pay attention to fine details
- Very familiar with digital KPIs
- Comfortable with a start-up mindset, facing interesting challenges globally;
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with high expectations.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Insights Analyst. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.