Locala – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real world. Locala created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real time to online and physical stores. Locala is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients from online impressions until conversions and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, Locala has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Product Owner.
As part of the Product team and reporting directly to the VP of Product, you will be involved in developing and improving technological products. This role will require you to be both externally- and internally-oriented. Aside from closely cooperating with the Engineering and UX teams, you will be the connector of the various expertise areas inside the company (Sales, Customer Services, Marketing, Legal, Compliance and Support) so that an unified customer experience is achieved throughout all touchpoints. Your outbound contribution will include gathering industry and competitor insights and supporting partnership integrations.
Your main responsibilities, you
- Participate in developing new products and enhancing existing products;
- Work with the VP of Product and Product Owners to gather internal and external business needs, customer and user pain points and prioritise them according to the Company’s product strategy;
- Understand customer needs and analyse feedback coming from a multitude of sources ;
- Account for legal and compliance requirements;
- Work with the VP of Product to break down quarterly product goals into sprint objectives ;
- Engage closely with the UX and Engineering teams to design solutions to the identified business need;
- Act as the voice of the user inside your squad;
- Lead and act as a connector for the squad, manage the backlog and the sprint (planning, daily meetings, retrospective) and be accountable for and communicate on the delivery of the sprint increment through demos and/or newsletters;
- Analyse product metrics and act on them to improve the user experience in close collaboration with the UX team;
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- A B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent practical experience. MSc preferred;
- 3 years of experience as a product owner or in a related role;
- Experience developing SaaS products. Prior experience in ad tech is a plus;
- Knowledge of Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Customer Support, Marketing;
- Strong negotiation and communication skills (written and oral);
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Familiar with Design Thinking, Human-Centered Design and Agile methodologies
- Highly-disciplined, result- and action-oriented
- Proficient English
- A team player
- The salary shall be depending on experience, plus an annual bonus depending on performance.
Working @ Locala
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Product Owner.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.