Locala – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, Locala has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager based in the US.
The US Marketing & Communications Manager will report to the Local CEO and the Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer and your role will involve:
• Localize and execute the global internal and external communications plan
• Localize and create marketing collaterals: sales decks, offers, use cases…
• Support local Sales team with market insights and benchmarks
• Identify and fulfil relevant local opportunities aligned with the company strategy and budget
• Organize and manage local internal and external events: communications and logistics (supplier management, registration processes, goodies…)
• Manage local press relations: producing content, pitching it to journalists, tracking press mentions…
• Act as the local Product marketing expert: internal training, knowledge management…
• Monitor local annual budget
• At least 2 years of professional experience working in the field of digital advertising or media industry
• Excellent English writing skills, ability to synthesis and adapt complex data into company and industry discourse
• A proven network of existing media contacts
• An ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• A strong attention to detail and high expectations for quality, with a flair for creative writing
Salary: $80K $120K according to profile
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: US Marketing & Communications Manager. Only completed applications will be considered.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible.